What size crate should I get for my dog?

The size of the crate should be determined by the size your dog will be when he is fully grown. A divider panel can be used to adjust the length of the living space as your puppy grows. Ultimately, your full grown dog should be able to stand, turn around, and lie down comfortably in his crate. MidWest offers a breed size chart for help with determining the crate size recommended for your dog.

Where can I purchase a replacement pan?

Replacement pans can be purchased by contacting us direct at 800-428-8560 to place an order with Visa/MC/Discover. You can also purchase through mail order catalog or internet pet stores, a list of which is on our website, www.midwesthomes4pets.com, under "where to buy" or Google search Midwest replacement pan, to find specific sites that sell them. Our product does have a year warranty, pan included. If you’re still within warranty please fax to 765-289-6524 or mail a copy of the sales receipt, credit card statement or canceled check and we’ll send you the pan at no charge.

Can I purchase direct from Midwest?

Midwest does not sell direct.

Does your product have a warranty?

Our product has a one year warranty against manufacture defects only. The warranty does not cover damage by the dog.

What is the “hook” on the side of my crate, what do I do with it?

That is the locking clip and the only purpose it serves is to hold the crate together when it’s in the folded, carry position. When not in use it just lays off the side of the crate.

How do I install the stabilizers on my exercise pen?

The stabilizers are separated by sliding them apart. They are then placed on the edge of the top of the panel, where the panels come together. Hold the panels straight and then roll the stabilizer on, making the moon shape go over where the panels come together.